Our company is fully aware of the importance of responsibility and correctness in dealing with our customers, suppliers, business partners, employees and environment. Paper manufacturing is eco-friendly and doesn’t pollute the environment with unprocessable waste.
Paper as material
- Processing and recycling is environmentally friendly.
- Some forests are planted solely for paper industry.
- New trees are planted immediately after the old ones have been processed.
- Trees produce oxygen during their growth.
- Paper manufacturing doesn’t cause deforestation.
- Leftovers from furniture and construction industry are used in paper manufacturing.
- 66, 6% of paper produced in Europe is recycled.
- 54% of energy needed for paper manufacturing comes from biomass, which saves primary sources of energy.
- The second biggest industry branch that uses renewable sources of energy and can recycle used products.
- Production of 200 kg paper (annual consumption of paper per person in western Europe) creates the same amount of CO2 emissions as a 100-km ride by car.